Tuesday, January 16, 2007

she's moving!

Well, i have wondered for the last few weeks if it was actually the baby moving inside, or just gas. Matt and I are pretty certain it is the baby. He felt her move about a week ago and last night we actually sat and watched my belly move as she kicked. It was really cool! she was really active last night, not so much that matt could feel her, but i could hardly get to sleep. This is the fun part.
What isn't the fun part is having your daughter sitting on your sciatic nerve. Good Lord! I do believe I have coaxed her off of it, if only for the day. Over the weekend I could hardle move. My mom is spending some time here since she had a mild heart attack last week, so we had to clean out the guest room. and when I say we i mean my wonderful wonderful husband cleaned out the room while I sat on the couch and did homework. My mom is doing well, we have her and her two dogs here for a rest. NOTE: a rest for them! =) they are actually doing pretty good, star and shelby are turning out to be good friends and simba and sadie were already close, so we're ok. - - back to the sciatic nerve - - there were a couple of days when I would be walking and get stuck. i couldn't move forward of backward, I just had to wait until the pain lessened enough to move. it was terrible. I laugh about it now, I sounded like such a martyr. Oh! poor me, I had morning sickness, I have sciatica. but it really did hurt at the time.
I have also offically grown out of my pants! thank god I'm turning 30 when I pregnant, so i can blame the growing fetus in my belly.
School starts in a week, I'm nervous about the work load I've taken on, but believe I want to graduate bad enough to power through it. I will graduate next december, but have decided to stay and walk in May. by then it will be 14 years after I took my first class. What a long trip. 2006 Marriage, 2007 Baby, 2008 Graduation. I was telling Matt, that one of these years when nothing exceptional happens we are going to be bored. NAHHHHH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home