Sunday, November 05, 2006

The nausea is passing - it's actually been a couple of days now - hooray!
i am still really tired most of the time, but have had a few days off school which has given me a boost. I have the greatest husband in the world. last week i had a break down - the house was a mess, and I just had no desire to clean it... i think the guilt of feeling too sick and tired to keep up the house work was just too much. matt took me in the bedroom, tucked me into be and turned on food network. he let me nap all day. who gets to do that?! it isn't something i want to take advantage of, but it is so great to have such an amazing man love me.
i just passed the 10 week mark, only 1 more weeks and I'll be in my second trimester. that is supposed to be the best, i can't wait. we have an ob appointment on tuesday and will get the chance to hear the heart beat again - it really is amazing that there is a little thing growing inside me. from what i have read and seen in books it looks like it is actually starting to look like a little baby. i'll have better measurements on tuesday. i'll try to get the ultrasound photo posted for anyone that is interested.

only 30 weeks left - m

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home