Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Yesterday was my first OB appointment. I think I like her. she answered all my questions, of course i forgot a dozen. Being tired and feeling icky are nothing new at this point, but vomiting is something that just started yesterday. it isn't all day, just at really random times. I can't complain, i know others who have been terribly sick all day for their entire pregnancy. i think i'll be able to handle this. Yesterday we talked about the option of having an elective C-section. i don't think that is what i want, and it seems to be frowed upon even if it is available. i think in a effort to plan the baby's arrival a planned induction is best. it seems so strange to be thinking about this when it is really months and months away. yesterday we were officially 6 weeks.
Gosh - the time is flying by. ~m

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home