Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Well it is definitely not getting better yet. Today was the worst sick day BY FAR. On Saturday, Margaret Thatcher (this is how I'm refuring to the baby right now) and I ranthe mud run with Juliette, Janine and Morgan. Granted, we didn't run very fast, but even after 6.6 miles I felt ok, a little tired and a lot sore, but ok. Today I did very little. went to class, went to my first ultrasound - more to come on this - and a little furniture shopping and I am done for the day. I get terrible car sickness, and I think that is what it was today. bummer
O.K. so our first Ultrasound was today---very exciting. It seems our baby is 1.8cm long, right on schedule for 8 weeks 4 days. we even got to hear the heart beat, which was amazing. The idea of having a baby seems so enormous - you can barely fit your mind around it - then it gets broken down into this little steps that are easier to grasp and seems all the more real. Also there is this anxiety that the baby is in the right place and growing at the right rate and to have someone confirm that so far everything is looking good - well - it's nice.
It seems that 7 months would be plenty of time to get ready for this little one to join us, but i am already getting the feeling we will find ourselves out of time.
Tomorrow is another day, wish us luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home